xsl-list

RE: [saxon] OASIS-Open/CALS *big* table conversion problems

2004-05-13 07:49:22
It seems as the solution mainly by Andrew Welch which I posted in March 2004
with the subject "Table Normalization"

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200403/msg00741.html

addresses some of your issues, especially retrieving the correct column widths
from a table with colspan and rowspan attributes. Unfortunately the archive
display is truncated, so I send you the posting in a separate mail.

- Michael