xsl-list

RE: Q: Using C#.net, how to convert ASCII text into XML acc eptable text?

2004-05-05 14:17:45
Hi Shenan,

Not that I know of - but for example, if you use the DataSet, there's no
need, since the WriteXml method does it for you. It does it simply because
its output will be well-formed XML. The DataSet can even expose your
relational data as XML, even when you loaded the data as a normal recordset.

In general, getting output as XML in .NET is trivial because the whole
communication in the framework is based on XML.

The following article may help you a bit further regarding the special
characters:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316063

HTH,
<prs/>
http://www.pietsieg.com
http://www.pietsieg.com/dotnetnuke
Contributor on www.ASPToday.com
Co-author on "Professional ASP.NET XML with C#", July 2002 by Wrox Press