xsl-list

Prateek Gupta/Louisville/Humana is out of the office.

2004-06-25 03:00:46

I will be out of the office starting  06/25/2004 and will not return until
06/28/2004.

I will be out of office on Friday, 6/25. I will respond to your message
when I return. If you have any questions about Reporting, please contact:
Eddie Smith x 2894 (Payroll Feeds)
Jesila Jinnah x2478 (Reporting)

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.