xsl-list

Re: following-sibling::input and preceding-sibling::input

2004-06-21 13:07:40
following-sibling::input selects a nodeset containing all of the input
nodes that follow the current node, and share the same parent node.

following-sibling::*[1][self::input]

will return a nodeset containing a single node if the immediate
following sibling node is an "input" node, or an empty nodeset if it
is not.

A nodeset is "true" if it is not empty.

Josh

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:43:19 +0100, Andrew Welch