xsl-list

Xselerator (was RE: [xsl] [ANN] Oxygen XML Editor 4.1 adds the first XSLT Debugger on Eclipse)

2004-06-14 03:16:19

I've become a big fan of OxygenXML; as someone who spends ten
to twelve
hours a day immersed in XML code, it is far and away my
favorite app in
that space, even with its occasional glitches. Keep up the good work.

I (was) a big a fan of Xselerator, but recently after a computer name
change I needed yet another license issued.  It's a top product, but the
way the license works is flawed as you keep needing a new one issued
everytime you change machine / machine name (I must have had five in the
last 2 years).

I've brought this complaint to the list in the hope that somebody
associated with Xselerator can contact me about getting a new license
issued as I'm getting no response the the support address.  I've tried
asking Mark W at topxml.com but he hasn't done anything... apart from
tell me to use the support address :-/  so I've been unable to use it
now for several weeks.  Does anybody know what's happening with
Xselerator?

andrew.