xsl-list

Troubles using Inodata Isogen Saxon Extension "renderedTextLength Function" with Saxon7.9.1 or Saxon 8.0

2004-06-11 13:03:53
Hello Eliot!

I'm trying to use your Saxon extension (Function "renderedTextLength") with
Saxon 7.9.1 or Saxon 8.0 (hope this works because we don't use 6.5.3 any
more)
I copied the extension folder into the Saxon root folder.

In the stylesheet i defined the namespace as you did in your sample! I
started the formating in XML Spy (java -jar
"C:\Programme\Saxon\Saxon7.9\saxon7.jar" -o %2 %1 %3)

But then an error occurs which tells me that the function renderedTextLength
is unknown...

What is the problem here?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings