xsl-list

Ordering Mathmatical functions in XSLT

2004-07-30 09:50:25
I'm trying to combine two sets of tests in one test line.

Basically, I'm trying to test the following:

If test="number($var1) >= 6 and number($var1) < 8
And if number($var2) >= 9 or number($var2) <= 5"

So how can I make XSLT do the determine if the first qualifiers for $var1 are
true and then see if the or qualifier for $var2 is correct in the same test?
In mathmatical function I could put () around them to make sure what was inside
was processed first.  Any thoughts on this?

Also Is there a between function?
Example: If test="number($var1) between 5 and 9

Thank you inadvance for you replies