xsl-list

UK based Freelance XML/XSLT Consultant wanted

2004-07-27 11:55:24
Posted for Julian Voelcker <asp(_at_)tvw(_dot_)net>

At 6:28 PM +0000 7/27/04, Julian Voelcker wrote:

I have a series of documents (about 50) that I need to get converted
into XSLT templates for transformation to either html, RTF or MS Word.

One document is extremely long (about 200 pages), whilst the others are
only a few pages each.

The documents are being used in a desktop app that will be handling the
transformation - the data will be coming from an MS Access database and
the transformed document will be passed to an editor within the
application for tweaking before printing.

I could do it myself, but am short of time, so am looking for someone
to take over that side of things for me.

I need someone to start immediately and ideally be able to meet up with
me here (Gloucestershire, UK) to go over things.

If interested, drop me a line and I will give you a call.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
The Virtual World (UK) Limited
Cirencester, United Kingdom

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631