xsl-list

How to get out the document()-file

2004-07-27 09:02:59
Hi there,

I have the following problem. I have an external xml-data-document (list.xml) from which I read a list of elements using the document() function. I want use a for-each-selection for all those elements, to display them all in a row. Inside the for-each, I need to use data from the original xml-data-document (data.xml).

Now I don't get any data displayed from the data.xml document inside the for-each. I've used an absolute path to get to the root of the data.xml file, but that doesn't seem to work. I've checked the absolute path outside of the for-each, and there it works fine. So I suppose I'm trapped into the list.xml document. How do I get out? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Roger