xsl-list

Re: Is it OK for xsl:output to affect the construction of an unserialized result tree?

2004-07-20 08:23:34
We should note that the general issue of whether the xsl:output can affect the construction of the result tree goes beyond the specific case cited here. For instance, if it is OK for xsl:output to do this, then one might imagine that <xsl:output indent="yes"/> could lead to the insertion of additional text nodes in the result tree, though to my knowledge no XSLT processor yet does that.
--

  Elliotte Rusty Harold
  elharo(_at_)metalab(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu