xsl-list

Re: Is there a neat way to get style-sheet relative paths?

2004-07-19 04:57:25
Hi Harald,

The relative path can be passed in as a parameter where
you would put <xsl:param> after <xsl:stylesheet> but
before <xsl:template>. Since  you are using IE's
embedded xsl transform capability by referencing the
xsl file in <?xsl-stylesheet>, I don't know how or if
it's possible to pass a parameter into the xsl
transform via the url.  It seems like somthing I may
have tried a long time ago, but I couldn't find any
quick references to a syntax like:
   http://www.myserver.com/myxmlfile.xml?param1=../style

Tammy

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:33:17 +0200 (MEST), "Harald