xsl-list

Re: Recursive attribute values

2004-07-16 08:40:36
Hi David and Michael,

Thanks - it looks like I am getting closer to what I need. Yes, you are
right, $y is 0. In fact I run the recursive template within another
recursive template to generate N <tr> tags on the fly as well. I forgot to
mention that....(sorry!). Will that change a lot to the floor-function?

Best regards,
Kenny

you are presumably initialing $y to 0 somewher that you don't show us,
it seems that you want @t to be
<xsl:value-of select="floor($y div $top)"/>

David