xsl-list

RE: XSL documentor

2004-07-15 08:16:48
It's very hard to work out statically which templates will invoke which
others, but it would be an interesting exercise to try to extract this
information from Saxon's run-time (-T) trace information. This is of course
an XML file and can be analyzed using XSLT.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin(_dot_)Borgars(_at_)Marlborough-Stirling(_dot_)com
[mailto:Martin(_dot_)Borgars(_at_)Marlborough-Stirling(_dot_)com]
Sent: 15 July 2004 15:22
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] XSL documentor

I've recently been given another developer's XSL templates to
support now
that she's left the team.

There are a large number of templates. Does anyone know of
any tools that
could provide me with details of how all the templates fit
together (i.e. a
root map) if I tell it what the top-level template is?

Martin Borgars

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is
intended for the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed.  Its contents are confidential and may
be protected in law.  Unauthorised use,
 copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please
contact us immediately.

The contents of any attachments in this e-mail may contain
software viruses, which could damage your
own computer system.  While Marlborough Stirling has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimise
this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which
you sustain as a result of software
viruses.  You should carry out your own virus checking
procedure before opening any attachment.

Marlborough Stirling plc, Registered in England and Wales
Registered No. 3008820,
Jessop House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH
Tel: 01242 547000     Fax: 01242 547100
http://www.marlborough-stirling.com