xsl-list

Re: commenting and documenting XSLT (small survey)

2004-07-14 08:28:36
Anton,

Very nice.

But it isn't documented! :-> Or it is, but you don't give yourself any credit at the top, or tell us where to go to find it (I'm amending my copy).

Not only does this serve as a good demonstration of what can be done, but also it dramatizes the "network effects" of using XML/XSLT technologies consistently. You prototyped and floated this in less than a week -- would a non-XML approach even be off the drawing boards in that time?

Cheers,
Wendell