xsl-list

Re: Need definative answer on permission to use date:difference template ...

2004-07-14 07:59:49
On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 15:57, Jeni Tennison wrote:
Hi Tom,

I have look in the archives and on the website and I can not find
any license or permission to use in a commercial product your XSLT
template implementation of the date:difference function.

Where can I find such a notice or may I please have your permission
to use the above template?

Yes; all the EXSLT functions and templates are free for anyone to use.

True, they're in the public domain.

What would people think of EXSLT's using the CC "Attribution" license?

http://creativecommons.org/learn/licenses/

Credit would be to exslt.org.  Of course, that's not a legal entity, so
this idea needs debugging.

Perspective on XML: Steady steps spell success with Google -
http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=9663
Use XML namespaces with care -
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-namcar.html
Managing XML libraries - http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=9160
Commentary on "Objects. Encapsulation. XML?" -
http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=9090
A survey of XML standards -
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-stand4/