xsl-list

Re: Newbie learning question

2004-07-13 16:05:21
<property file = "{(_at_)name}"/>

Chris Carrier wrote:
I'm learning XSL to use with Ant to generate build scripts and had a
question about some simple syntax that I can't seem to figure out.  What
I want is a template within an xls file that looks something like:

..
..
..
<xsl:template match="propertyfile">
        <property file = "<xsl:value-of select="@name""/>
</xsl:template>
..
..
..

That outputs:

<property file="<value of @name>"/>

Obviously, the template I have is not well formed but I'm not exactly
sure how to insert the value of @name inside the <project> tag instead
of between <project>...</project>.  I realize this is a simple task but
I'm still overcoming the initial learning curve.
Thanks

---