xsl-list

Re: how to isolate image source tag

2004-07-12 09:59:24
How is the RSS feed being created in the first place? Is it transformed using XSLT or is it direct output from whatever base implementation your site is built on (.NET, classic ASP, PHP, JSP, Java Servlets, Perl/CGI, etc...)?

Knowing this will help us help you with your problem...

Regards,

<M:D/>

Brooke Singer wrote:
I have an rss feed that gives me something like this:

<description>&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
buffalo protest&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://moblg.net/blogs/1015/thumbs/ moblog_a715627ec7b25.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;try 2&quot; /&gt;
        </description>

I am wondering how with XSLT I can isolate the image source and get rid of all the proceeding and following garbage?
Thanks! Brooke