xsl-list

Re: june archives

2004-07-09 01:09:34

As many of you know, we have been having difficulties with the
XSL-List archive. The archive is now up to date, and I hope
it will be updated nightly from now on.

If there are further problems with the archive, or anything else
relating to XSL-List, please send email to me at:
   <xsl-list-orner(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

-- Tommie

I think a spelling mistake has sneaked in...
<xsl-list-owner(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

Just in case it is a mistake and people try to use the link.

Ragulf :-)