xsl-list

RE: Can't output CDATA section

2004-07-07 08:01:11
Hi Tom,

No I really just want the text without the <CDATA stuff around. The
problem is that the MSXML transformer I am using is not doing it right.
But I can switch to a never version and then it works.

Thank you anyway.

Best Regards,

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Passin, Tom [mailto:tpassin(_at_)mitretek(_dot_)org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 16:43 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Can't output CDATA section

From: Robert Soesemann [mailto:rsoesemann(_at_)sapient(_dot_)com]

How can I get the content of the CDATA section of this node?

<option3link><![CDATA[javascript:objDialogBox.dlgReset();moduleFocus=old
ModuleFocus;]]></option3link>

The use of

<xsl:value-of select="option3link"/>

Works for me.  You need to show us your template, because it sounds like
you are not selecting the element you think you are.  While you are at
it, tell us the processor you are using and how you are feeding the xml
source to it.

Cheers,

Tom P