xsl-list

FW: XSL display problem

2004-07-01 13:49:40

Dear XSL mailing list users,

I am running Cruise Control and using the web application to display the ant
build results.  A "Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting." message
is displaying around 86 times in my output page.  How can I change my
compile.xsl to not display this message?  I need immediate help.  Thank you
in advance.

If you were not an intended recipient,