xsl-list

FOX: How to generate bookmarks for each new sequence?

2004-08-30 06:32:59
Hi,

I am having problems with the FOP bookmark extension (FOX). I am running FOP
to generate repeatable sequences of four pages and I need a bookmark for
every first page (page 1, page 5, page 9, etc.) in a sequence. If I only
generate one page sequence of four pages it works fine, but if I try to
input an xml with content for more than one sequence I get an error java
language error. I run FOP inside Cocoon.

Could it be that this is not possible at all?

Thanks.
Kenny Bogoe