xsl-list

FW: Creating Table problem

2004-08-23 04:22:19

Hi, I need to create a table from the following XML.

<Report>
  <DataRangeX description="Inflation Curve" type="Percentage">
        <RangeValue type="String">3.00%
        </RangeValue>
        <RangeValue type="String">0.00%
        </RangeValue>
        <RangeValue type="String">-3.00%
        </RangeValue>
    </DataRangeX>
  <DataRangeY name="Interest Rates">
    <RangeValue>3.00%</RangeValue>
    <RangeValue>0.00%</RangeValue>
    <RangeValue>-3.00%</RangeValue>
  </DataRangeY>
<NumericData>
  <Column>
    <HDElement>1</HDElement>
    <HDElement>2</HDElement>
    <HDElement>3</HDElement>
  </Column>
  <Column>
    <HDElement>4</HDElement>
    <HDElement>5</HDElement>
    <HDElement>6</HDElement>
  </Column>
<Column>
    <HDElement>7</HDElement>
    <HDElement>8</HDElement>
    <HDElement>9</HDElement>
  </Column>
</NumericData>
</Report>

The tAble should then have the X Range values as the header and the Y
Range values labelling the rows. If possible the header should have the
'Inflation Curver' title on top of it.

I'd really appreciate some help, I'm completely going in circles as to
trying to come up with a solution.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/