xsl-list

RE: How to import multiple stylesheets into one xsl file?

2004-08-20 05:59:48
I see. Thank you very much for your help.

It's very informative. I spent a lot time on this
issue and read so many articles and tried other
resources. It finally got resolved right here.

Zhen Jiang

--- Michael Kay <mhk(_at_)mhk(_dot_)me(_dot_)uk> wrote:

It worked perfectly! This helped a lot!

I'm still wondering about one thing though. I was
using <xsl:import> in the template after the
<xsl:output>tag on the Apache server installed on
my
Windows XP computer and it worked very well. For
example,

<xsl:stylesheet>
<xsl:output>
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:import href="header.xsl" />

Any XSLT processor that allows this is *very* buggy!
xsl:import is permitted
only at the top level, as a child of xsl:stylesheet.

As always with bugs, you can do your supplier a
favour by reporting the bug,
or you can simply switch to a different product.

Michael Kay

--+--