xsl-list

Logical in Count function

2004-08-18 09:33:00
First I would like to thank for the first help.

I still have anohter question how to use logical and,
or in Count function.  I wrote
select="count(/dsWMSRpt/WMSReport[Person_x0020_Name!='Vacancy']
and /dsWMSRpt/WMSReport[Person_x0020_Name!=''])"/></p>

and I got an error.  Am I wrong to use logical and in
it?  Please correct for me.
Thanks

=====
"It is essential to know that to be a happy person, a happy family, a happy
society, it is very crucial to have a good heart, that is very crucial,"
Dalai Lama