xsl-list

href problem

2004-08-16 03:28:53

Hi All,

I need to generate barcodes in PDF and hence use XSL Templates found at
http://www.renderx.com

In order to access those XSL templates in my XSL , i write like this
      <xsl:import href="upc-ean.xsl"/>
      <xsl:import href="upc-ean-svg.xsl"/>

Similary , i have GIFs and BMPs that i need to show in my PDF, so i give
the path of them as follows.

 <fo:table-cell display-align="before" text-align="center"
padding-start="3pt" padding-end="3pt" padding-before="3pt"
padding-after="3pt" border-style="solid" border-width="1pt"
border-color="white">
                                        <fo:block>&#160;<fo:inline
color="blue" font-size="7pt">&#160; </fo:inline>
                                            <fo:external-graphic
space-before.optimum="4pt" space-after.optimum="4pt">
                                                <xsl:attribute
name="src">url('<xsl:text
disable-output-escaping="yes">file:///D:\work_sw\cocoon-2.1.5
\build\webapp\CAF\style\xsl\logo.bmp</xsl:text>')</xsl:attribute>
                                            </fo:external-graphic>
                                        </fo:block>
                                    </fo:table-cell>

(I use cocoon for PDF generation)
They work fine on my localbox which is an Windows 2000

But when run on Solaris box, they dont show up. I know for sure that BMPs
and GIFs would work if i change the path on Unix.

But not sure how to get the href's working.

Secondly , how can i set the context path for my application so that i need
not hardcode the Absolute path everytime  , probably someone working on
cocoon could help me out.

Regards,
Rao