xsl-list

Re: Substring a Value

2004-08-09 14:10:11
Of course, given that WD-xsl was never implemented by anyone except the team who floated it as an implementation of a *draft* of XSL (even before XSLT was distinguished as such), and then deprecated when MS presented a compliant processor, finding any support for it at all will be a trick. This was all back in the 20th century.

Cheers,
Wendell