xsl-list

Re: how to set a page to A4 layout

2004-08-05 12:08:32
Narasingarao Kommireddi wrote:
I am formatting an XSL layout in A4 size, however it is taking default
dimensions.
In the printout , around 5 cms from top and 6 cms from the bottom of the
page is not being utilized.
How do we make the content fit exactly into the page. ie. i would like to
only set my top and bottom margins to 1cm each.

There could be any number of reasons.
1. Show us your page master definition, preferably the
  simple-page-master for the page which you think is wrong.
  It might define a layout different from what you think
  it defines.
2. Tell us the brand and version of your FO processor.
3. Tell us th publishing format, or if your FO processor
  does directly print to a printer.
4. If there is an intermediate publishing format, tell us
  whether it looks ok (or not ok) in the viewer of your
  choice, along with the brand and release of said viewer.
5. If the problem occurs only if the document is printed,
  and not if displayed in a viewer on screen, tell us
  the OS, the printer brand, the tool you used for printing,
  and check the printing setting for the tool, the printer
  driver settings and the printer settings itself.

Help needed urgently..

Oh well...

J.Pietschmann