xsl-list

RE: JS not executed AFTER transformNode

2004-08-05 06:28:24

Ok, not willing to spam, but I think I found the cause
of the problem, at least ;)

My JS code is normally called in the Onload event of
the body tag.. when using document.write, I'm wiping
the page content, but not generating this event.

I'll dig a little bit more what I have to do to fix it
completely, but I should be able to make it :)

(the onload event only fires when you do a document.close() by the way)

hiding your html, you could try using the 'xhtml' output method of xslt
2.0 (currently only available in Saxon afaik).  In mosts cases you can
get away with simply specifying that output method on your xslt 1.0
stylesheets, in other cases you may have to make minor tweaks but its
nothing major.

cheers
andrew