xsl-list

Re: Grouping

2004-08-04 05:43:33
Hi Srini,
  It will be easy to solve the problem, if you can
post a sample XML.

Regards,
Mukul

--- "Avula, Srini" <SAvula(_at_)aqa(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk> wrote:

Hi

I have to produce the following output. I tried
using Muenchian method
but it is displayed duplicate rows.

eg:
Specification:3030
1234 ABC School
      120 andy p
      100 steve g
2345 London School
      321 ken hock
5469 Maybury School
      632 Charles June

Specification:3031
1234 ABC School
      100 Srini Avula
      300 Mike Atkinson
6789 Goldsworth School
      150 Uma C
      170 George Pound

Much appreciate your help.

Regards
Srini
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is
strictly confidential,
and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not
the addressee you may
not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in
reliance on it or any
attachments.  Please also destroy this message and
notify us immediately by
reply.

Visit our website at http://www.aqa.org.uk

--+--