xsl-list

Problems with select

2004-08-02 04:13:22
Yes, sorry i'am sure, this question was answered 100 times, but i don't find
it.

The xmlfile i use is like
<Modules>
        <Module ModName="Name of this Module" Type="Type of this Module">
                <Info>
                        "Some Information of this Module"
                </Info>
                <Child ChildName="Name of a Child"/>
                .
                .
                .
                <Child ChildName="Name of a Child"/>
        </Module>
</Modules>
where ChilNames are Names of aModule.

I have one template where i get every Module.

<xsl:template match="Module" mode="getmod">
        <xsl:for-each select="Child">
                <xsl:apply-templates select="//Module
[(_at_)ModName=@ChildName]"
mode="childinfo">
        <xsl:for-each select="Child">
</xsl:template>

And I have one template where i print out some Information about the Child.

<xsl:template match="Module" mode="childinfo">
                <xsl:value-of select="Info/..."/>
</xsl:template>

But there is something going wrong.
If i use a string like 'KNDCOKIS' in the getmod-template instead of
@ChildName then i get Info about this Child.
Is there a possibility to do this like i try it.

Thank you.