xsl-list

Re: Newbie - apply-templates

2004-09-30 16:01:17

On Sep 30, 2004, at 6:42 PM, David wrote:

I’ve got a document of the following form (transforming to html).  I need any mention of the state name (e.g. “California”) to be inserted where the [statename/] element is.  I don’t know how to write the XSLT transformation for this to work.    I put below my first stab at the XSLT code, but I know
it’s incomplete.

It's easier if you include -- in actual XML (the brackets are not helpful) -- the source and your expected result. It's not really clear to me what you're after.

Bruce