xsl-list

RE: Javascript and XSLT

2004-09-25 14:39:28
It is that the stylesheet is not producing the HTML I
want it to produce.

--- Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

It worked perfectly on Windows computer but
stopped
working after I moved the site to an Unix
computer.

You haven't really answered my implicit question: is
your problem that the
stylesheet isn't producing the HTML you want it to
produce, or is it that
the HTML doesn't work the way you expect it to on
some browser?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--+--