xsl-list

RE: Reading the values of elements in a complex parameter

2004-09-24 00:03:46

I think I may have sorted something out. To pass in a parameter with
variable sized contents can only be done by passing in a node-set
reference. In my case, I'm passing in raw XML so it's treated as a
string. I don't have a way of passing in a node-set reference, so
pre-processing appears to be my only option.

You're right that passing in a string won't do any good at all.

I doubt that you are right in saying you don't have a way of passing in a
node-set reference: but that depends on the constraints imposed by your
project, so I'm not qualified to comment.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/