xsl-list

Expanding XML navigation

2004-09-21 05:54:45
Hi there,

I am trying to produce a fragment from a linkmap XML which will represent
the linkmap as the user opens up particular pages in the hierarchy.
SImilar in appearance to
http://ecolore.leeds.ac.uk/xml/about/site.xml?lang=en
I  use a page parameter to define which part will need its child element
displayed.

Then I intend to process this new accurate piece of XML via another
stylesheet in order to style it.

The problem I get is in preparing the first XML.

I have used copy-of, starting from the Current page, however this shows all
the descendants and I only want to show its children
I presume you can't use a predicate with it?

Then If I try using xsl:copy instead I am tying myself up in a mess. Any
chance of some help?

Alex.