xsl-list

Re: Checking from browser

2004-09-16 07:55:47
You'll first have to explain how this is related to XSL, as that is
the topic of this forum.

Josh

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:27:20 -0700, Francisco Perez
<perezdf(_at_)mac(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi all,

I´m developing a web service which use a browser in the client. Someone told
me there are tools ("jpfire" or something like this) with which you can test
your application defining a script. I suppose that script refills the page in
the browser and throw events.

I'm looking for this kind of software, and I would like to know what your
opinion is about.

Thank you so much.
Cheers.