xsl-list

RE: Namespace problem

2004-09-13 14:58:16
I'm not sure if that is what Dave meant, but it doesn't appear to be what I'm seeing.

For example, given the following partial WSDL (part of the UDDI WSDL) file:

<definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
        xmlns:tns="urn:uddi-org:inquiry_v2"
        xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:uddi="urn:uddi-org:api_v2" targetNamespace="urn:uddi-org:inquiry_v2" name="UDDI_Inquiry_API_V2">
        <documentation> Copyright (c) 2000 - 2002 by Accenture, Ariba, Inc.,
Commerce One, Inc. Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett-Packard Company, i2 Technologies, Inc., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP AG, Sun Microsystems, Inc., and VeriSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. WSDL Service Interface for UDDI Inquiry API V2.0 This WSDL document defines the inquiry API calls for interacting with the UDDI registry. The complete
                UDDI API specification is available at
                http://www.uddi.org/specification.html. </documentation>
        <types>
<xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:uddi-org:inquiry_v2" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";> <xsd:import namespace="urn:uddi-org:api_v2" schemaLocation="http://www.uddi.org/schema/uddi_v2.xsd"/>
                </xsd:schema>
        </types>
        <message name="bindingDetail">
                <part name="body" element="uddi:bindingDetail"/>
        </message>

When processing the <part> element, namespace::* is only the default namespace (i.e. if I include a <xsl:copy-of select="namespace::*"> in the template that processes the <part>element the result is xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";). There seems to be no simple way (or at least I haven't found it) to resolve the prefix uddi at this point when using XalanC.

Marc