xsl-list

invoking template for other namespace elements in mixed namespace scenario (sample XML & XSL)

2004-09-07 23:17:34
XML:

<my:Root xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
xmlns:my="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/infopath/2003/myXSD/2004-0
8-25T18:09:45"
xmlns:xd="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/infopath/2003";
xml:lang="en-us">
......etc.....

                <my:SectionHeading>Heading Title</my:SectionHeading>
                <my:SectionContent>
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>
                                                <strong>The following
areas</strong>

XSL:
        <xsl:template match="my:SectionContent">
                <xsl:comment>SectionContent Starts</xsl:comment>
                        <xsl:apply-templates
select="child::*[name()!=('')]"/>
                <xsl:comment>SectionContent Ends</xsl:comment>
        </xsl:template>

Problem:

I have an element SectionContent that holds a huge blob of XHTML. I have
manage to create templates to handle everything in that XTHML blob.

But when I want to initiate processing of the BLOB from its parent
container SectionContent I am not able to do so. I believe this has
something to do with the template select or the way I am pointing to the
given nodes under a different namespace inside that container.

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Abhishek Sanwal