xsl-list

Re: Check for text between two elements??

2004-09-03 01:54:00

Now, I want to test whether there is text present between tags <BBB> and
<CCC>. Is this possible using XSLT?

I assume you mean between the elements BBB and CCC (the text between
thet tags <BBB> and <CCC> includes all of the content of the BBB
element.

I think you just want to know if the node after the BBB element is text
which is

test="following-sibling::node()[1][self::text()]"

if the current node is BBB

David

http://www.star.net.uk