xsl-list

XML Editor V3.2 & XSL Formatter V3.2 Beta Release Information

2004-09-01 23:21:57

                           September 2, 2004
                          Antenna House, Inc.

Antenna House is pleased to inform you that our editor/parser application
[XML Editor V3.2] is now on the market. And XSL-FO processor
[XSL Formatter V3.2 Beta] is now available.

[XML Editor V3.2]

[Antenna House XML Editor V3.2] is a software that combines two tools.
One is XML Editor, an editor to edit your complex XML documents by
displaying elements in tree view, and using assist tools to input tags
easily that ordinary text editor can not do. And the other is XML Parser,
a parser application, which verifies if the XML document and DTD under
the edit is correct by comparing with the XML specification.

The main features of [Antenna House XML Editor V3.2].
* Supports a wide variety of character encodings
It is compatible with various character encodings. A supported character
encoding will be automatically detected when the file is opened. You can
also specify the character encoding for reading or writing files.

* Supports the display of Unicode
All characters of Unicode can be displayed as long as the font is
appropriate. It is possible to edit the document with displaying the
language, such as not only English, Japanese but also Chinese (Simplified
Chinese and Traditional Chinese) and the language of main Western Europe.

* Easy Tagging in XML View
Three modes for viewing document, Text View, Browser View and XML View, are
available. In XML View, XML document can be displayed in a tree structure
and you can edit it more efficiently and visually.

* Abundant convenient functions for inputting of tags
Quick Menu and Input Assist Features navigate you to edit tags easily.
You can insert several pre-registered tags just by selecting tags from
the list of quick manu or DTD. XSLT/Xpath Input Palette also assists
you to input various syntax elements such as XSLT/XPath functions and
operands for Stylesheet.

* Edit Assist Tools
XML Parser verifies your document, and Table Editor helps you to insert
table whether simple or complex with combined cells, as if you are in a
spreadsheet application. These functions can be used by synchronizing.

* For more information, please visit our WEB page for
[Antenna House XML Editor V3.2];
http://www.antennahouse.com/product/XMLEditor/

Trial version is now available.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Antenna House invites you to download the trial version of
[Antenna House XML Editor V3.2] so that you can see for yourself how it
works. Please visit our WEB site and try it now!
http://www.antennahouse.com/product/XMLEditor/download-trial.html

[XSL Formatter V3.2 Beta]

[XSL Formatter V3.2 Beta] is now available providing you with
the function of MathML drawing by utilizing our direct rendering
module. XSL Formatter MathML Option enables to draw Mathematical
Markup Language (MathML) 2.0 defined by W3C. It's possible to draw
high resolution images in PDF.

We would appleciate it if you could test our new V3.2 Beta before
the release of V3.2. The more feedback you give us now, the better
the final version of V3.2 will be.

What's new with V3.2 Beta after the release of Alpha
    *Enhances the function of MathML drawing. MathML function will be
     enhanced continuously.
    *Enhances the function of TIFF. Supports to transform the pallet
     color image into alpha. Supports the CIEL*a*b color space.
    *Makes it possible to embed PDF within a PDF.
    *Supports EUDC, end user defined character.

To join the testing, please refer to the following page.
http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/axfo3top-b.htm

Thank you.