xsl-list

Re: following-sibling problem

2004-10-27 06:04:41

In other words, I only want the template for level 2 applied when there
is a following-sibling immediately following a level 1 bullet.

so you need to only select such nodes, or only match on those nodes.
Your code doesn't do either it matches on all level 2 and selects all
following sibling not just immediately following.

simplest is to change the select so I think you want

following-sibling::*[1][self::key:bullet[(_at_)level='2']
rather than

following-sibling::key:bullet[(_at_)level='2']

in both places where you use it.

David

http://www.star.net.uk