xsl-list

Calling a different stylesheet based upon XML tag?

2004-10-25 12:11:37
Hello,

I was kindly directed here to ask my questions =)

I would like to be able to create multiple XSLT stylesheets which could
contain the same template names within them.  I would then like to be
able to create one XSLT stylesheet as a driver, to look at incoming XML
and based upon a key tag in it, pass it through the appropriate XSLT
stylesheet.

For example:
I have order.xslt and bill.xslt.  Both contain a template named Address.
Sending in a set of Order tags to my XSLT driver would transform it
through the order.xslt to a shipping label, whereas sending in a set of
Bill tags to my XSLT driver would transform through the bill.xslt to an
invoice.

What commands or usage do I need to be looking at to create this driver?
I've looked at import and include and I'm not completely sure that the
same template names would not cause one to have priority over the other.

Thank you,
Becky