xsl-list

xsl:result-document

2004-10-21 05:58:34
Hello all,

I'm creating a stylesheet, which should give me multiple output files. For this feature, XSLT2.0 provides xsl:result-document. Unfortunately, the wished output is not provided.

My input file looks like this (simplified version):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
<sourceroot>
<class name="Input1" id="a123">
<contains value="input1"/>
</class>
<class name="Input2" id="b456">
<contains value="input2"/>
</class>
<class name="Input3" id="c789">
<contains value="input3"/>
</class>
</sourceroot>

My stylesheet looks like this (also simplified):
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>
 <xsl:output method="text" indent="yes"/>

 <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="sourceroot">
     <xsl:for-each select="//class">
         <xsl:result-document href="{(_at_)name}(_dot_)java">
             <xsl:value-of select="@name"/>
         </xsl:result-document>
     </xsl:for-each>
 </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

The output I get, is Input1.java; but I want to get Input1.java; Input2.java; Input3.java.

To convert, I use the Altova XSLT 2.0 Engine.

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with my code. I've searched the web for problems with xsl:result-document and xsl:for-each used together, but I cannot find anything. I've seen examples in which they are used in the same way as I do...

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Els Maes

Volg Expeditie Robinson op de voet! http://www.expeditierobinson.vt4.be/