xsl-list

Re: Pass variables through URL

2004-10-20 06:55:56
It worked when I hard-coded the values in the url. The
chart displayed perfectly. It could be the xslt
problem or php problem, right? Or should I just look
into the php file?

Thanks a bunch.

Jen,

i think it's a php problem rather than a xslt problem
then, so this
list
might be the wrong place.
Anyway, if the URL of your image contains the correct
age values,
perhaps there is an error when you read those
variables from the
request.

Try triggering your php script with a handcrafted url
and see if that
works.

Wolfgang

Jen Jiang wrote:
| I tried this solution but the variables still didn't
| get passed to the PHP. This PHP file should generate
| bar chart whose values are passed through the url in
| the xslt file. But I got a chart without bars, which
| means the variables were not passed.
|
| This confuses me because in xslt file I can print
the
| variable values but in PHP it's empty.

--+--