xsl-list

Re: use xml file as database

2004-10-18 05:02:06
Hello

Look at XQuery or XMLDB.
You can use Saxon for single file up to 100-200Mb. Saxon suport XQuery
for XML files, and looks like one of fastest java XML processor...
http://saxon.sourceforge.net/

PS: maybe it's good idea to split this file into few files?

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:43:54 +0200, ficfic m <ficfic(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>