xsl-list

RE: Displaying Code Dependent on First Encounter of Specific Reference

2004-10-15 08:54:03
Thanks so much to Wendell and Jarno for your help. It is working beautifully.

Whew! not bad for a bit of work, eh?

This should work fine for input at the scale of most human-readable
documents. For higher performance (that numbering is a beast), you'll want
to split out an analytic/sorting pass before processing, or get out the big
rotary saw (XSLT 2.0).

Note: I just typed this up, and haven't tested, but I have used such code
and it works. Beware particularly of missing parentheses in my XPaths, etc.

Cheers,
Wendell