xsl-list

Re: XSL Grouping and Sorting

2004-10-14 05:58:11
You're welcome!

see if you can find a way of posting to the list in the future.

-Mike

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:13:55 -0400, Renuka Singh (Contractor)
<renuka(_dot_)singh(_at_)mbna(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Since I am not able to respond to xsl-list, I want to thank you personally
for helping me out.  I used your solution in a small snippet of test xml,
and it works beautifully. Thanks once again for all your help.  I've been
struggling with this for the last few days.

Thank you.

Renuka Singh

--

[row.filter]