xsl-list

Re: tools for generating DDL from XML Schemas

2004-10-13 00:13:04
Try StylusStudio (www.stylusstudio.com) from SonicSoftware.

Otherwise, you can find bunch of tools at
http://www.xml.com/pub/t/1

---
[row.filter]

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:57:14 -0700 (PDT), Oswald Campesato
<ocampesato(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hello, everyone:

I'm looking for a utility that can inspect an XML
schema and then generate DDL for database tables
that are based on complex types in the XML schema.

Apparently XMLSpy partially accomplishes this task,
provided that substitution groups are not involved
(but I haven't confirmed this for myself).

Does anyone know of any other utilities?

Regards,

Oswald