xsl-list

Re: sorting and preceding-sibling - only print *first* in sorted list??

2004-10-12 07:38:51
I like the idea, but I don't know how to do that.  Can you take pity on
an XSL newbie and kindly show me how to do that?

marvin(_dot_)the(_dot_)cynical(_dot_)robot(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com 10/12/04
10:09AM >>>
Hi,

    Why dont you write a second XSL program and have it operate on the
sorted output of the first? The document order for the
preceding-sibling in the second program will be the right order that
you need.

Regards,
Kenneth

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:55:29 -0400, Hardy Merrill