xsl-list

Re: Ignoring Redundancy

2004-10-11 05:17:46

Hi,

select your sorted nodes into a variable, then use xsl:for-each loop
over the contents of the variable and the preceding- or following-sibling::.
This works because xsl:for-each changes the current context, so, in the
loop the context is no longer the source document but the contents of
your variable.

hth,
Wolfgang