xsl-list

RE: Add file name+path to processed document

2004-11-29 04:07:42
Thanks for your reply. Could give an example of how to extract the path
and name of the currently processed document inside the xslt path.

By the way: I tried to iterate over the folders with ant-contribs
foreach task and the pass the current file to the xslt via its paramater
feature. But finnally I could not come over the fact that foreachs file
path was absolute and the xslt task could not work with this.See the
following example:

    <!-- ================ Target 6: AddUniqueIds  ================ -->
    <target name="6_AddUniqueIds" depends="5_Validate" >

        <!-- Iterate over all xml files and include path as id via xslt
-->
        <foreach target="7_sub" param="file-path" >
                <path>
                        <fileset dir="${kiwi-xs_dir}"
includes="**/*.xml"/> <<-- ABSOLUTE PATH
                </path>
        </foreach>
    </target>

        <!-- Internal subtask call by foreach iterator in target 8 -->
        <target name="7_sub" >
                <echo message="${file-path}"/>
        <xslt in="${file-path}"
                style="add-unique-id.xsl"
                extension=".xml">
                        <include name="**/*.xml"/>
                        <param name="path" expression="${file-path}"/>
                </xslt>
        </target>